- The architectural lighting of Trizo21 translates light into shapes to create an atmosphere, a concept, a project. Like the quality of the lens does for a camera, the material of the fixture determines the definition and quality of the image. However, the talent of the person who captures the image – the light designer – settles the matter.
More information about Trizo21 lighting.
- With 15 years of know-how and expertise, Bruno Van Meenen created his design and production company for architectural lighting in 2001. Back then – and still today – Trizo21 stood for handmade high quality lighting fixtures. Entirely Belgian, the designs are simple but tastefully executed, with a twist of happy optimism. For Trizo21 architectural lighting is pure, without unnecessary fringes.
- As designers we focus on technical perfection, quality of the material and finishing touches. Rather than opting for impressive designs, we go for innovative functionality. As an example, Trizo21 uses solid aluminium for its products, which results in seamless fixtures for any interior and exterior application. In 2005 we added the eco-friendly LED-technology to our range. From that moment on, the leitmotiv has been creating the ultimate LED sensation, which resulted in a wide range of exciting designs for recessed and built-up applications.
- The excellent quality of our architectural lighting finds general favour worldwide. The Trizo21 light solutions for shops, offices and residential areas are distributed trough a wide range of suppliers. As an independent lighting producer we don’t have to make any concessions on quality and creativity. As part of our corporate culture, Trizo21 relies on the absolute trust of its partner network represented in about 20 different countries. Trough new suppliers we are now preparing to shape the future in new markets. We would be happy to enlighten you personally about Trizo21.
- Buy Trizo21 at guaranteed lowest prices!